In the last few blogs, were an education on water, the expanding water shortage, and the opportunities for a sustainable solution for water abundance, security and independence for everyone. Blog post #6 will call on earlier blogs for evidence and background. If you get a little lost, no worries. We wrote the first set of blogs to give you the background you would need to get started on the next phase; why you should get a WaterSeer configuration of your own.
We have laid out eight reasons why getting a WaterSeer and/or a WaterSeer grid is a good idea. However, the reasoning is very simple; you are never more than four days away from dying of thirst. The survival or your family, community, and region depend on an abundant supply of fresh clean water, and you have no means of getting it if the tap runs dry. So, here goes:
- You can’t live without water. You are 60% water. You can live 30 days without food but only four days without water. People will drink the foulest water imaginable; from a swamp, from an old radiator, and even urine if there is no other water. You can’t live without water.
- Everything you do, everything you need, and everything you use, needs clean water. 100% of the things you do need water; cooking, cleaning, gardening, urban landscapes, hot tubs, and swimming pools. You need farmers to get all the water they need so you can eat what you need. Industry needs water to make everything you need; medicines, mobile phones, cars, roads, buildings, batteries, computers. America needs 80 gallons of clean fresh water per person per day or more to meet current requirements and will need more tomorrow.
- There isn’t enough fresh water now and reserves are dropping. All current fresh water sources and reserves are not enough to meet the need. Aquifers are declining, snow melt is diminishing, and reservoirs are dropping. Globally, 1.8 Billion people live in regions of water scarcity. Another 783 Million people do not have any clean, safe water. The UN says that in this century more wars will be fought over water than oil.
- Your need a reliable source of clean water and don’t have one. Community and commercial water infrastructure are old, fault prone, energy inefficient, and vulnerable to hurricanes, earthquakes, droughts, and other unpredictable catastrophes. Some communities have failed completely: Flint, MI; San Juan, PR; and San Joaquin, CA. More are in crisis: Cape Town, South Africa; Mexico City, Mexico; 40% of Texas; and the entire State of California.
- Your regional water is contaminated, and it will get worse. 81% of US municipal water systems have known carcinogens and 39% have lead concentrations that are harmful to children. 84% of tap water has plastic microfibers and harmful chemicals, minerals, and metals. Filters can’t get all of it, and filtering drinking water alone isn’t enough. You brush your teeth with tap water, wash your face with it, shower with it, cook with it, clean with it, grow food in it, and play in it. Check your local system; it isn’t pretty. https://www.ewg.org/tapwater/#.Wx1Q7vZFyZc
- You are completely dependent of local authorities for your water. Your local water authority controls how much water you can use, how much you pay for it, how it is distributed in the community, and what the penalties are for the non-compliant. When your State reduces the per person limit, there is no appeal. When water rates go up another 10%, there is no alternative. When the local water treatment plant shuts down, you have less than four days to find another source of clean, abundant, fresh water.
- There is no back up for your water system. In the aftermath of the hurricanes last year in Puerto Rico, Florida, Texas and US Virgin Islands, there was no water, no reserves, and no back up. Water treatment plants were damaged and without power. The available water bottles disappeared, and water had be airlifted immediately. Long lines formed; so long by the time you got to the front and filled your empty milk jug you had to get back in line to get more water. If you don’t have a back-up, you are out of water.
- You need water security and water independence. Nothing as vital as clean fresh water for you, your family, or your community can be at risk, left to chance, or subject to local arbitration. You need to have your own, independent, secure source of fresh water off the grid. WaterSeer can provide you clean, fresh, unpolluted water right where you live, sustainably and affordably, without restrictions, usage costs, or limits. You and your community can have water security and independence. You can have WaterSeer.
It’s simple common sense. Why not have your own source of water?
Want to help the world get water abundance? Go to the WaterSeer Foundation webpage https://www.waterseer.org/foundation/
Want your own water Security and Independence? https://www.waterseer.org/products/reserve-your-waterseer-1-7g4nk
Need answers to common questions? https://www.waterseer.org/contact-2/
Want to read our most recent blog post? https://www.waterseer.org/blog/
Want to find a WaterSeer distributer? https://www.waterseer.org/regional-distributors/
Want to know more? www.waterseer.org